mathjax not working with ajax loaded content

annonymo...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2018, 12:03:38 AM4/27/18
to MathJax Users
I have paginated a set of results which is loaded via ajax.
For the first time mathjax is working.
But again when i am moving to the same page through pagination, mathjax isnt working at all.
What to do now...

Another thing i want mathjax to be installed on my server, instead of pinging it again and again via cdn.

Davide Cervone

Apr 27, 2018, 10:27:12 AM4/27/18
to mathja...@googlegroups.com

> For the first time mathjax is working.
> But again when i am moving to the same page through pagination, mathjax isnt working at all.
> What to do now...

See the documentation at

http://docs.mathjax.org/en/latest/advanced/typeset.html

for details of how to deal with page content that changes after MathJax has run.

> Another thing i want mathjax to be installed on my server, instead of pinging it again and again via cdn.

See the documentation at

http://docs.mathjax.org/en/latest/installation.html

for how to obtain a local copy of MathJax.

Davide