How to make mathjax formulas responsive with

Samuel Leanza

Apr 27, 2015, 7:06:22 AM4/27/15
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
I have a big problem with displaying math expressions in my responsive website. In particular, if you visit this page with a smartphone, you can see that most of expression math are cutted due to responsive design. I'm using joomla and the Jextbox Equation plugin for displaying them. What do you suggest to resolve this problem? There is a way to break the line automatically as well as the normal text in the page?

Peter Krautzberger

Apr 27, 2015, 3:52:16 PM4/27/15
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please mention when making double posts.

Regards,
Peter.