Success with a11y extension on Mac?

suc...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2018, 8:05:51 AM4/8/18
to MathJax Users
I am not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a bug in VoiceOver on Mac.

When I'm stepping through a page with math content using MathJax 2.7.4 using VO+Right Arrow, I sometimes get stuck at a math expression (seen as a web application) in the sense that after escaping from the web application and pressing VO+Right Arrow, it won't continue reading.  Sometimes VoiceOver takes me back to an earlier point in the page.

I wonder if there are users who have been successful using the MathJax a11y extension on Mac who can offer me some help.