Re: [mathjax-users] Sum symbol in display mode appears too big

Peter Krautzberger

Dec 28, 2017, 6:38:48 AM12/28/17
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

without a link to a live page exhibiting the problem, there's not much we can suggest. It sounds like other CSS on the page is interfering.

Regards,
Peter.

I'm having a strange problem. All my \sum symbols (and some integrals) appear too big on my page. Looking at them I see they have an inline CSS propery of "scale: 200%", but I don't know what's creating it. What can I do?

Davide Cervone

Dec 28, 2017, 6:42:50 AM12/28/17
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
It also looks like you may be using the PreviewHTML output renderer rather than one of the higher-quality renderers (HTML-CSS, SVG, or CommomHTML), and that would certainly account for the output you are seeing.  A live page (as Peter suggests), or at least an indication of your configuration, would help.  There's little we can do without that.

Davide