MathJAX in Hybrid Android App

Yashvant Singh

Jan 22, 2016, 9:56:14 PM1/22/16
to MathJax Users
Hi,

We are building a mobile app for students to practice Math questions and are using MathJAX. Currently, we have put MathJax library (all files) and it has inflated the apk size. MathJax itself is taking almost more than 30MB.

What are the minimum set of files I need for MathJax to work and show Math equations. I assume that "MathJax.js' is a must have. I am using Ionic/Cordova Framework to build apk file and my goal is to keep least number of files for minimum apk size.

Thanks for the help.

Murray

Jan 23, 2016, 6:47:43 AM1/23/16
to MathJax Users
Yashvant

This earlier question contains links to the information you are looking for:

Regards
Murray