Rendering error

quin...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2015, 6:31:08 AM7/3/15
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Good day,

I have been using MathJax for quite a while and this is the first time I'm getting this error.

On rendering I get the following error:

Error: Cannot read property 'skew' of undefined

Now I'm trying to render the following:

It use to work before, now its not working. I did not change anything. Perhaps it has been some update in the library?

I'm using chrome 43.0.2357.130 m

Can someone please assist in this regard.

Peter Krautzberger

Jul 6, 2015, 10:51:10 AM7/6/15
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The example works fine, e.g., on http://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/test/sample-dynamic-2.html. This indicates the problem is specific to your content.

Can you share a (minimal) live example, e.g., a live page or a sample on jsbin, codepen etc?

Regards,
Peter.

quin...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2015, 2:25:31 AM7/8/15
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

Thank you for the response.

I actually got the rendering to work (I don't really know how I did it). Now it seems that when I render the above (or any equation) on a page where there is already rendered material the new equation replaces the older material.

I assume that it could be because I removed the '<script>' from the already rendered equations (due to my specific needs), and a re-rendering replaces the already rendered material.

I hope this makes sense.