Re: [mathjax-users] Could MathJax team change their new CDN URL to a standard one?

Peter Krautzberger

May 5, 2017, 2:27:55 AM5/5/17
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

FYI your message was caught in the Google Group spam filter.

(something similar to) in the previous CDN

We are not in control of what cdnjs provides. From what we understand the cdnjs team is opposed to providing such a link.

Other CDN providers might differ.

Regards,
Peter.

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 12:04 AM, <saf....@gmail.com> wrote:
For example from

as it was (something similar to) in the previous CDN - so we don't have to worry about a version number change in future builds. Thanks..Saf

gel...@gmail.com

May 5, 2017, 1:27:52 PM5/5/17
to mathja...@googlegroups.com

> On May 5, 2017, at 2:27 AM, Peter Krautzberger <peter.kra...@mathjax.org> wrote:
>
> We are not in control of what cdnjs provides. From what we understand the cdnjs team is opposed to providing such a link.

"Opposed" ?? There are at least two ways, and at least one that, with suitable arrangements, could have switchovers handled by mathjax folk, I.e., symbolic linking in the cloud server's file system.