CHTML mhchem <=> arrows too distant HTML-CSS SVG OK

dei...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2016, 6:01:12 AM11/11/16
to MathJax Users
Have this issue in CHTML - arrows too distant:

\ce{Ni <=> H}

David Farmer

Nov 11, 2016, 6:26:27 AM11/11/16
to MathJax Users

Without a live link, instead of just a picture, it is difficult
to diagnose the cause.

On Fri, 11 Nov 2016, dei...@gmail.com wrote:

> Have this issue in CHTML - arrows too distant:
> \ce{Ni <=> H}
>
> [mhchem_arrows.png]

Peter Krautzberger

Nov 11, 2016, 6:28:05 AM11/11/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
What David said is generally true. You are providing too little information.

Still, this happens to be a bug, https://github.com/mathjax/MathJax/issues/1657.

Peter

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 12:26 PM, David Farmer <far...@aimath.org> wrote:

Without a live link, instead of just a picture, it is difficult
to diagnose the cause.

On Fri, 11 Nov 2016, dei...@gmail.com wrote:

Have this issue in CHTML - arrows too distant:
\ce{Ni <=> H}

[mhchem_arrows.png]

Davide Cervone

Nov 11, 2016, 6:28:45 AM11/11/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
There is now an issue tracker at

https://github.com/mathjax/MathJax/issues/1657

for this. I know what the problem is, though don't yet have a fix for it.

Davide