Two different formula with the same number have different size

papk...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2016, 1:14:41 PM4/26/16
to MathJax Users
Hello, I have some issue with size of two different formula (I have added image)

source:
<math>
    <mrow>
<mn>3</mn>
</mrow>
</math>
<math>
<mrow>
<mn>3</mn>
<mtext>,</mtext>
</mrow>
</math>

presentation:
<svg xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" width="1.162ex" height="2.102ex" viewBox="0 -783 500.5 905.2" role="img" focusable="false" style="vertical-align: -0.284ex;" aria-hidden="true">
<g stroke="currentColor" fill="currentColor" stroke-width="0" transform="matrix(1 0 0 -1 0 0)">
<use xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xlink:href="#MJMAIN-33" x="0" y="0"></use>
</g>
</svg>

<svg xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" width="1.809ex" height="2.521ex" viewBox="0 -783 779 1085.4" role="img" focusable="false" style="vertical-align: -0.702ex;" aria-hidden="true">
<g stroke="currentColor" fill="currentColor" stroke-width="0" transform="matrix(1 0 0 -1 0 0)">
<use xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xlink:href="#MJMAIN-33" x="0" y="0"></use>
<use xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xlink:href="#MJMAIN-2C" x="500" y="0"></use>
</g>
</svg>
3and3.png

Peter Krautzberger

Apr 26, 2016, 1:20:10 PM4/26/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

You might want to describe the problem you're having and add a live sample exhibiting it in context. An isolated PNG is not enough to help, I'm afraid.

Regards,
Peter.

papk...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2016, 12:58:54 PM4/27/16
to MathJax Users, papk...@gmail.com
Thanks for your response!

it is whole example

It happances if you will change zoom of browser (sometimes everything is aligned sometimes not), I think that it is svg issue because here all in 'ex'
How variant for fix It issue I can add to the first formula 'mphantom' element with all content from the second formula,
something like:
,
<math>
    <mrow>