Embedding mathjax editor on website

Oliver Mensah

Sep 21, 2016, 3:43:14 AM9/21/16
to MathJax Users
hello,
I am working on a project that will allow students from different schools connect with each other and learn math online in Ghana.
I need math editor on my page but would like to use mathjax. Any help on how to go by.

Peter Krautzberger

Sep 23, 2016, 3:01:22 AM9/23/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oliver,

There are various web-based editors out there. This list is somewhat old but might help you get started.

Best regards,
Peter.

Jeff W

Sep 24, 2016, 5:16:54 AM9/24/16
to MathJax Users
hi,
what do you want to accomplish in detail and what are the circumstences? please describe more.in detail what yoh have in mind otherwise it is rely hard to help you
sincerly, Jeff