Can I hide loading box?

hhmstill

Oct 10, 2012, 2:31:57 AM10/10/12
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
I am Korean.
I can not speak English well.
Sorry.

I have a question.
본문 이미지 1

I want to hide a message (Typesetting math:100%).
Can you tell me with code?

Thank you.

01.png

Davide P. Cervone

Oct 10, 2012, 7:52:43 AM10/10/12
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
If you add

<script type="text/x-mathjax-config">
MathJax.Hub.Config({
  showProcessingMessages: false
});
</script>

to your page BEFORE the <script> that loads MathJax.js then the processing messages will not be shown (but other messages like file and font loading will still be shown). If you want to eliminate ALL messages, then use

<script type="text/x-mathjax-config">
MathJax.Hub.Config({
  messageStyle: "none"
});
</script>

instead.

Davide

On Oct 10, 2012, at 2:31 AM, hhmstill wrote:

Hi.
I am Korean.
I can not speak English well.
Sorry.

I have a question.
<01.png>

pame...@coursera.org

Dec 4, 2012, 4:50:30 PM12/4/12
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to only hide the loading messages, but still show the processing messages?

Frédéric WANG

Dec 6, 2012, 6:52:23 AM12/6/12
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure it is what you want, but you can try

<script type="text/x-mathjax-config">
MathJax.Hub.Config({
  messageStyle: "simple"
});
</script>

to show “Loading...” and “Processing...”.

Davide P. Cervone

Dec 18, 2012, 8:20:05 PM12/18/12
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to only hide the loading messages, but still show the processing messages?

There isn't a predefined way, but you could override the Message.File() method and cause the file messages to have a visibility time of 0 (so they will be removed immediately).  Here's an example:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
<title>Hide Loading Messages</title>
<script type="text/x-mathjax-config">
  MathJax.Message.File = function (file) {
    var root = MathJax.Ajax.config.root;
    if (file.substr(0,root.length) === root) {file = "[MathJax]"+file.substr(root.length)}
    return this.Set("Loading "+file,null,0);
  }
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js?config=TeX-AMS_HTML"></script>
</head>
\[x+1\over x-1\]

This still means that the messages will be saved in the log, but they won't show up on the screen.

Hope that does the trick.

Davide

nik....@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 3:25:03 PM2/20/18
to MathJax Users
This window can be hidden by setting messageStyle to none in your MathJax config. See: https://github.com/mathjax/MathJax-docs/wiki/Hide-render-statusbar or search for "messageStyle" here: https://docs.mathjax.org/en/latest/options/hub.html

I asked the same question just now on StackOverflow - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48893539/mathjax-how-do-i-remove-the-typesetting-math-100-display-message