Latex equations not rendered on Edge Browser

George Benthien

May 7, 2018, 2:52:42 PM5/7/18
to MathJax Users
I am using mathjax to display latex equations on my website. Everything works well on IE, Chrome, and FireFox. However, the Edge browser just displays the Latex code and performs no conversion. I am using Windows 10 and the SVG output processor for mathjax.

George Benthien

May 8, 2018, 5:22:51 PM5/8/18
to MathJax Users

On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 11:52:42 AM UTC-7, George Benthien wrote:
I am using mathjax to display latex equations on my website. Everything works well on IE, Chrome, and FireFox. However, the Edge browser just displays the Latex code and performs no conversion. I am using Windows 10 and the SVG output processor for mathjax.

On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 11:52:42 AM UTC-7, George Benthien wrote:
I solved the problem by resetting the Edge Browser. To do this I deleted the folder <user-name>\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe and restarted the browser. Before it wasn't loading the mathjax package.