"local" MathJax

bici....@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 5:11:59 AM1/29/18
to MathJax Users
Is there a way of writing and reading MathJax pages on my PC running Windows 10?
I do not have a site, and I would just work locally, on my PC

Davide Cervone

Feb 2, 2018, 10:15:37 AM2/2/18
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Download MathJax from its GitHub page.  Here is a link:

and unpack it on your computer.  Then create an HTML page that loads MathJax using a file:// reference to the location of MathJax on your computer.

You may want to install the MathJax fonts (from the MathJax/fonts/HTML-CSS/TeX/otf folder) on your system.  Some browsers (e.g., Forefox) won't be able to load them as web fonts if you are only working locally, so installing them locally will prevent that from being necessary.

Davide

On Jan 29, 2018, at 5:11 AM, bici....@gmail.com wrote:

Is there a way of writing and reading MathJax pages on my PC running Windows 10?
I do not have a site, and I would just work locally, on my PC

Claudio Baiocchi

Feb 2, 2018, 11:23:51 AM2/2/18
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Thank you a lot, Claudio