[Suggestion] replace the two show MathML or TeX code actions with the corresponding copy actions

redsto...@163.com

Nov 18, 2016, 5:20:38 AM11/18/16
to MathJax Users

As for the MathML or TeX code , the reason we want to show it is that we want to copy it and use it in elsewhere , so it would be much better if the developer of MathJax replace the two actions with the corresponding copy actions

Peter Krautzberger

Nov 18, 2016, 5:21:45 AM11/18/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com