Problems with Leathrum's Mathjax running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat (API 19) emulator

Fábio Lacerda Henriques

Aug 7, 2014, 9:51:51 AM8/7/14
to mathja...@googlegroups.com

I'm having problems with MathJax on Android 4.4.2 emulator...

When I emulate my project on a Android 4.3 (API 18) emulator, it works normally and creates the mathematical expressions with MathJax. But when I use a Android 4.4.2 emulator, the app don't work correctly. LogCat emits the errors:

I/chromium(1254): [INFO:CONSOLE(1)] "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerHTML' of null", source: http://bar/ (1)
I/chromium(1254): [INFO:CONSOLE(1)] "Uncaught ReferenceError: MathJax is not defined", source: http://bar/ (1)

I have no idea how to fix this problem, and would like somebody's help to solve this. Thanks.

dimas.k...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2014, 6:14:27 PM11/17/14
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
this one is a big question
many people asking for it, but no one give a definitive answer yet

I am also searching for this.

dimas.k...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2014, 11:32:00 PM11/18/14
to mathja...@googlegroups.com

Peter Krautzberger

Nov 19, 2014, 2:08:22 AM11/19/14
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing this here!

manavp...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2015, 7:48:21 AM4/30/15
to mathja...@googlegroups.com, dimas.k...@gmail.com
webview.evaluateJavascript("javascript:document.getElementById('math').innerHTML='"+doubleEscapeTeX(questn)+"';",null); webview.loadUrl("javascript:MathJax.Hub.Queue(['Typeset',MathJax.Hub]);");
 This is the sollution for api 19 or above