Return PNG

docume...@edlund.dk

Apr 16, 2015, 3:04:54 AM4/16/15
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to be able to do the following:
  1. Take a LaTEX equation
  2. Post it to a MathJax service
  3. Return a PNG
How do I best accomplish that? I want to be able to run batches of a few hundred equations on a regular basis.

Thanks for any reply. I assure you I have tried to find a solution to this in the MathJax docs and in this forum.

-Niels

Christophe Bal

Apr 16, 2015, 3:11:37 AM4/16/15
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

LaTeX allows to do directly PNG pictures.

Christophe BAL
Enseignant de mathématiques en Lycée et développeur Python amateur
---
French math teacher in a "Lycée" and Python amateur developer

Tim Arnold

Apr 16, 2015, 9:19:49 AM4/16/15
to mathja...@googlegroups.com, docume...@edlund.dk
If you are willing to host the service yourself as a nodejs server, see this project:
--Tim
Message has been deleted

docume...@edlund.dk

Apr 17, 2015, 3:01:35 AM4/17/15