MathJax v2.6.1 now available

Peter Krautzberger

Feb 8, 2016, 12:16:39 PM2/8/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com, mathj...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We're happy to release MathJax v2.6.1 today, a patch release resolving primarily bugs in the new CommonHTML output. For detail, please see the 2.6.1 release milestone on GitHub.

The copies at

and
http://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js

have been updated. Users might still have a copy of v2.6.0 cached, so cleaning the browser cache (and for some browsers restarting the browser) is advised.

Thanks for your continued interest in MathJax!
The MathJax Team.

Akhil K P

Mar 4, 2016, 1:29:10 AM3/4/16
to MathJax Users, mathj...@googlegroups.com

I am using `winnovative` to print PDF. While using mathematical equation(Using `wiris` editor to get equation) using `mathml` tags in html , its not converting properly every time I ma trying to print pdf.It works , but not all time.I am trying the same html to print.It works correctly but Not all time.

Please kindly give a solution for this ASAP.
Thank You.

I am using below `mathjax` plug in to render `mathml`

<!-- language: lang-html -->

    <script type=""text/x-mathjax-config"">
MathJax.Hub.Config({
 ""HTML-CSS"": {
preferredFont: ""STIX"",scale: 120
 }
});
</script>
    <script type=""text/javascript"" async  src=""https://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js?config=TeX-MML-AM_HTMLorMML""></script>

as plug in to render as "HTML-CSS" mode.

Please help me .while printing pdf some times it shows "Processing math: 18% " bottom of the page and mathematical equations not showing fully.Also some times none of the equations showing properly.

Peter Krautzberger

Mar 4, 2016, 8:22:33 AM3/4/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Please add a note when double-posting to multiple forums. Also, this in inappropriate for mathjax-dev.

The problem seems to be that your PDF printing tool does not wait for MathJax to complete the rendering process. Some tools allow to set a timeout before PDF generation; other tools can actually hook into JS signals.

Since this is a problem with a winnovative, I would suggest to seek out their tech support or user forums.

Regards,
Peter.

Fred Toth

Mar 9, 2016, 2:38:20 PM3/9/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is MathJax-node in sync with MathJax 2.6 and/or 2.6.1? It's difficult to tell on github.

Thanks,
Fred

Peter Krautzberger

Mar 9, 2016, 2:42:41 PM3/9/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com

Hi Fred,

Yes. Earlier versions were using specific branches but we switched go normal npm dependencies after v2.6.1 was out.

Peter.

sebasti...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2016, 2:26:34 PM3/22/16
to MathJax Users, mathj...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

When we use MathJax in windows offline application it is taking 6 to 7 seconds to load and render the mathjax equations and symbols. could you please let me know any suggestions on how to reduce the delay in loading the font.

Thanking you,
Regards

Ronak Thacker

Apr 22, 2016, 5:44:38 AM4/22/16
to MathJax Users, mathj...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Please look at the below link I'm trying to run MathJex on Android platform but I'm getting error.

[INFO:CONSOLE(1)] "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL", source:  (1)

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36788726/getting-error-in-integrating-mathjax-in-android-webview-while-passing-json-data

Please help me to solve this error.

Davide P. Cervone

Apr 22, 2016, 9:18:42 AM4/22/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps it is the issue described here:

In any case, it is not a MathJax issue.  It has something to do with the structure of your javascript, as it is coming from the javascript parser, not MathJax.

Davide

ali.n...@gmail.com

May 17, 2016, 4:56:06 AM5/17/16
to MathJax Users, mathj...@googlegroups.com

i recently launched a new site and used Mathjax. we have downloaded version mathjax 2.6 from mathjax.org and uploaded on our server. we do not use your CDN of mathjax. after this changes some of the codes does not render correctly, for example the command \therefore does not render and gives the error (Undefined control sequence \therefore) . previously we ere using CDN, we didn't encounter this problem!!