Unizor website

Andrius Kulikauskas

Aug 12, 2016, 7:26:49 AM8/12/16
to mathf...@googlegroups.com
Zor,

Thank you for alerting us to your website http://www.unizor.com

It's wonderful all of the resources available to students today! I like
that your website uses both video and text, and that you foster a
community of students, parents and teachers.

I am curious about your own investigations. Is there a question, in
math or otherwise, that you don't know the answer to, but wish to answer?

Andrius

Andrius Kulikauskas
m...@ms.lt
+370 607 27 665

2016.08.10 23:55, z...@unizor.com rašė:
> I am working on an advanced math course for teenagers. It's on
> UNIZOR.COM <http://UNIZOR.COM>. Please take a look. You might like it.
> It's free and has no advertising.
>
> *Zor Shekhtman
> *Founder of Unizor Education <http://www.unizor.com>
> /Creative Mind through Art of Mathematics/
> http://www.unizor.com

z...@unizor.com

Aug 12, 2016, 8:34:26 AM8/12/16
to mathf...@googlegroups.com
Andrius,

Thanks a lot for good words.
My main purpose is to provide a source of Mathematics for young students interested in this subject as a tool to develop their minds. This work consumes a lot of time, but the goal is definitely worth while.

There are some other sites with similar purpose, like Khan's, but I believe mine has more depth in it, establishes an educational process through enrolling and taking exams for registered students and has a structure of a textbook with interdependent parts, rather than a format of encyclopedia which is an accumulation of separate items.

Also, have plans to do Physics for Teens after I finish Mathematics.
Big plans, no time.
Thanks again. If you can help to spread the words about Unizor - would be great. It's free and has no ads.