A MathFuture Friendship

farrell...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2016, 1:56:37 PM6/3/16
to MathFuture

I've been seeing a lot of this handsome devil this week in Portland at PyCon and around town. Somebody asked where we met and I'm pretty sure it was on MathFuture, at least 3 years ago. It's been nice to shake his actual hand as opposed to his virtual one, and to have long discussions on math and the future. Thanks for the authentic Portlandia experience, Kirby!

Peter Farrell

Here's me and Kirby inside PyCon

kirby urner

Jun 3, 2016, 5:09:45 PM6/3/16
to mathf...@googlegroups.com

Your fame is spreading through my blog!  Glad we could converge interests in this way.

http://controlroom.blogspot.com/2016/06/thirsters-201663.html

I'll share this with the Thristers discussion listserv also.

Kirby