Do you remember me?

Nicole

Jul 25, 2016, 1:47:15 PM7/25/16
to mathf...@googlegroups.com

Hello mathf...@googlegroups.com

I would like to invite you to the Internets best kept secret PartyCheck Here

Your neighbor or friend from school may be searching for you Click here

I ended up with a boyfriend! Now the world can stop asking me how on earth I’ve never had a bf and stick to asking me how on earth I’m still single.
I learned that there are a lot of really nice guys out there on the Internet/in life in general. Could I have learned that without this experiment? Sure, probably. Would’ve I? Probably not. There are many, many, many creepers and douchebags to sort through in order to find the nice guys. My notably low tolerance for all things shudder-inducing would have led me to abandon all apps at the first DTMO***. I spent probably somewhere between four to eight hours a day swiping and scrolling to excavate a, for the most part, pleasant lot of manner-minded men. You can’t really do that if you have a real job, but that shouldn’t rule out anyone still reading this. I got gifts! Spotify playlists, restaurant recommendations, P-90x .mov files...I may have lost a small chunk of my soul, but I gained many, many life enhancers.
I learned a lot about myself. One of my favorite realizations was that I definitely have a first date sales pitch. And, boy, do I have that sucker down. Now if only I could live up to those buzzwords.

To unsubscribe
Have a nice day, thank you for taking the time to read :)

13505 S Mur Len Rd, Olathe , KS 66062 | Report Abuse