Fwd: Register for 11.133x Implementation and Evaluation of Educational Technology!

1 view

Mehmet Kayaalp

Jun 25, 2015, 2:41:26 PM6/25/15
to mathf...@googlegroups.com
This may be of interest.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Introduction to Game Design <11.126x-...@courseupdates.edx.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 1:32 PM
Subject: Register for 11.133x Implementation and Evaluation of Educational Technology!
To: mehmet....@gmail.com

edX Logo Course Update

Course Update from:
Introduction to Game Design

Go to Course

We thought you might be interested to know that registration for our latest course is now open. 11.133x Implementation and Evaluation of Educational Technology will start on July 15, 2015 and will feature four content units over seven weeks. This project-based course provides a practical overview for selecting, implementing, and evaluating educational technology initiatives. Learn more and register today

Go to Course

Copyright © 2015 edX, All Rights. Reserved.
141 Portland St, Cambridge, MA 02142