SubQuan number system - Presentation this Saturday the 21st!

Maria Droujkova

Mar 18, 2015, 1:00:59 PM3/18/15
to mathf...@googlegroups.com, Rebecca Patterson

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rebecca Patterson <r.pat...@dreamrealizations.org>

Dream Realizations is presenting this Saturday the 21st at 11:00am PST online in Second Life for Virtual World BestPractices in Education (VWBPE). If you are available and interested in coming, you will need to get yourself acclimated to working an avatar, so please get an account at www.secondlife.com if you don't already have one, spend some time inworld to figure out how to use your keyboard and mouse to navigate, and then join us this Saturday for an adventure in numbers. We look forward to seeing you there!

Let me know if you have any difficulties. :-)

Event description:

Exhibit site:

Presentation site- Workshop B:

Inline image 1