Re: MDE-Web-App UI overhauled - Mockups

Shajey Rumi

Jul 27, 2012, 5:55:18 PM7/27/12
to math-descri...@googlegroups.com
Alex, and all.

Here are the revised wireframes with markup and notes.
These include comments and suggestions that I got on the last rev. I have included another tab for data plots.

The although the pages are distinct. I am expecting the three modes of creating graphs will be controlled by a tab on the top left of content area. There is only a small area that will toggle based on which tab is selected.
So view them as multiple pages, but you should code them as one area.

I have added notes that highlight interaction and various controls. Only the Graph by Shape page has detailed notes on the UI. On each page you will see detailed notes on the area that is different.  For example Equation, and Data Plots areas have their own notes.

Here is the url:

I will revise/add the stories on the gitHub next.

Shajey