www.hrheart.com

HR Tree Agency

Apr 18, 2013, 9:16:56 PM4/18/13
to masterful group
Dear friends,
Post your jobs on www.hrheart.com

Thanks & Best regards,
Director of Human Resource

HR Tree Agency
Taking you forward
Address: No.11CEo, Street 371, Sangkat Meanchey,
Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA.
TEL: 086495540
Email: baran...@yahoo.com
Website: www.hrtree.tk
Yellow Page: http://www.yellowpages-cambodia.com/listings/kh48125

HR Tree offers job to job finders and offer HR solutions to a variety of businesses across a number of sectors. We take the responsibility of making sure your business is up to date and legally compliant at all times.
Happy HR Limited offers a professional service with a friendly, personal approach. Our team of qualified and experienced consultants are there for you and your company whenever you need us.