Customizable routing in MT3

69 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

sven ten Raa

lukematon,
29.6.2016 klo 8.02.0429.6.2016
vastaanottaja masstransit-discuss
Hi,

My company wants to use a message bus to integrate multiple system bused on RabbitMQ.
The systems which have to be integrated are built in multiple developer centers using different programming languages (C# and JAVA).
We are using masstransit for the .NET based systems.
The challenge we are facing now is that the exchanges, how they are used in MassTransit, don't match our requirements.
Multiple messages are send over the same exchange.
We need to use different exchange types. And we want to use routing keys.

We already made an dirty implementation in MassTransit 2 (which is working).
But we would like to move to MassTransit 3 and add an extension point to MassTransit 3 so we can "configure" the exchanges from our software (and use the NuGet packages instead of including a modified mt3 project in our sources).

We have two proposals for achieving the routing structure we need. (While keeping the changes generic).
We would like to get your opinion on our solutions.

Solution one:

Solution two:

We could also implement another solution If you have a better solution for making the routing customizable.

Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle
Välitä
0 uutta viestiä