Release documentation / change log

Kenneth Avner

Jan 17, 2018, 7:05:18 AM1/17/18
to masstransit-discuss
Hello,

What is the best way to discover what concrete changes are done in each release of Masstransit, included bugs fixed and features added?

Under releases on GitHub the information available is quite.. limitied :)

Thanks,

Kenneth A

Chris Patterson

Jan 19, 2018, 11:49:07 AM1/19/18
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
The pull request history from develop -> master is the best source, but I realize it's hard to glean everything that's changed.

If there were major changes, I'd likely write about them publicly. Most of 4.0 was internal along with support for .NET Core.