how to send directly to a queue (RabbitMQ)

adm...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2016, 11:36:55 PM6/26/16
to masstransit-discuss
I am currently using MassTransit to send messages (e.g. OrderCompleted) and they are correctly going to the consumers.
However there is a special case where I need to send an OrderCompleted message directly to a specific consumer's queue and for that OrderCompleted message to be consumed by the normal IConsumer<OrderCompleted>.Consume method.

I have tried just sending a normal OrderCompleted object serialized as JSON to the queue directly with the normal RabbitMQ client. However the consumer rejects it with a SerializationException.

MassTransit.Pipeline.Filters.RescueReceiveContextFilter<MassTransit.ReceiveContext> Error: 0 : Rescuing exception, System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: An exception occurred while deserializing the message envelope ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source