[Info] Multiple calls to azure service bus topic during bus.start()

Marco Serina

Dec 14, 2017, 1:11:19 PM12/14/17
to masstransit-discuss
Hi,
we are using MT 5.7 with Azure Service Bus as a broker. We noticed through Fiddler that during bus.start() we have duplicated GET requests for each topic. I would like to know if there's a reason behind that (I guess yes).
Moreover, is there a way to configure kinda delay across those requests (running them sequentially would be a possible option for the moment..)? We are currently facing service bus throttling issues during startup and I was just wondering if there's an immediate fix to slow it down while we study a different architectural solution (splitting logic, use Rabbit,etc)

Thanks a lot

Cheers!

-marco

Chris Patterson

Dec 14, 2017, 6:03:44 PM12/14/17
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Repeated calls? Interesting. I'd be curious to see one of the logs to see what's happening there.

Marco Serina

Dec 15, 2017, 5:12:58 AM12/15/17
to masstransit-discuss
Hi Chris,
thanks for the quick answer. Please find enclosed a list of example calls I sniffed by running a test console application with just one consumer registered.

What sounds strange to me is that I see 5 calls, but, according to the context, I would have expected three:

- GET number 1
- GET number 3
- PUT number 5

GET requests number 2 and 4 look like repeated..

Please apologizes me if I am missing something..

Thanks again

-marco
mt_startup.png