IBusControl not awaitable in MT3

Christos Delivorias

Apr 30, 2015, 11:40:55 AM4/30/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
I'm testing MT 3.0.4-alpha and I can't seem to implement the examples Chris is mentioning here: https://github.com/MassTransit/MassTransit/wiki/RabbitMQAPI

IBusControl busControl = BusInitializer.CreateBus("testing_Q");
            CancellationTokenSource cancellationTokenSource = new CancellationTokenSource();
            CancellationToken cancellationToken = cancellationTokenSource.Token;
            //BusHandle busHandle = await busControl.Start(cancellationToken);

If I do the above I get a message that the BusControl is not awaitable, and also that there is no overload on .Start() that has more than 0 args.
Am I missing something?

On GitHub I can see that indeed the Start() method doesn't take any arguments and returns a Handle obj.
Are the examples outdated, or is something else wrong?

Thanks for any help guys.
C.

Chris Patterson

Apr 30, 2015, 1:01:28 PM4/30/15