Message Topics in Different Assemblies

George Okamura

Jun 16, 2016, 1:08:02 PM6/16/16
to masstransit-discuss
Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to have messages that live in different assemblies in MassTransit. Please correct me if I am wrong, but the way a producer and a consumer binds together with RabbitMQ is by having consistent exchange names correct? And since MassTransit automatically creates the exchange name by the namespace of the message class along with its actual name, the exchange names will not be the same between the two assemblies.

If there's a way to configure the exchange name of these messages, and/or have an alternative way to have messages that live in a different assembly to go through from a producer to a consumer, please help. Thank you in advance.

George