MT with RabbitMQ - simple setup working with 2.9.9, not so much with 3.0.1-pre

Patryk Ćwiek

Mar 9, 2015, 12:56:01 AM3/9/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I have a 'slight' issue using the exact same setup and simple queue with MT when trying out 3.0.1-alpha

Details are here:
http://stackoverflow.com/q/28902276/1180426

Is there something wrong with my MT3 sample, or is there a bug lurking somewhere in the prerelease version?

By the way, I have to say I like the new API and its async-friendliness.

Brian Weeres

Mar 18, 2015, 10:34:24 AM3/18/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Has this issue been fixed with the 3.02 alpha that was released on March 16th?

Chris Patterson

Mar 18, 2015, 11:58:53 AM3/18/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it has. Queues and exchanges are now properly bound for consumers, instances, and handlers.