Some pointers on tests demonstrate remote to remote computer communication

Vladimir McBadger

Apr 17, 2015, 3:42:26 PM4/17/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to implement masstransit to get two seperate computers to communicate and would benefit from being able to run some tests or samples that demonstrate this concept.

Which of the samples or tests demonstrate this?  I'm getting a bit lost

Thanks

Chris Patterson

Apr 17, 2015, 3:51:05 PM4/17/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com

Vladimir McBadger

Apr 19, 2015, 3:07:04 PM4/19/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that Chris, I'd already put together something with MSMQ, I'd got the publish / subscribe working on a the same machine and was hoping to find an example of how to connect two machines using MSMQ, the link you provided seemed excellent but was RabbitMQ (as you obviously know ;-)), do you have anything similar for MSMQ?

Chris Patterson

Apr 19, 2015, 10:15:58 PM4/19/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
The only difference is that you have to use SetNetwork() with MSMQ to put the two machines in the same network, and you need to connect them to share subscriptions using something like the subscription service.

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Vladimir McBadger <vladimir...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for that Chris, I'd already put together something with MSMQ, I'd got the publish / subscribe working on a the same machine and was hoping to find an example of how to connect two machines using MSMQ, the link you provided seemed excellent but was RabbitMQ (as you obviously know ;-)), do you have anything similar for MSMQ?

Sven Van den brande

Apr 19, 2015, 10:16:31 PM4/19/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Be aware that in the next release (V3) msmq is not supported anymore....