MT and Azure Hosting

codebrainr

Jan 17, 2017, 9:37:33 AM1/17/17
to masstransit-discuss
Hi,
as we are using MT3 on premises well with well known paradigms,
we are planning to move MT3 to Azure hosting completely on cloud.
Apart from moving from Rabbit to ASB, what's the best, the equivalente "hosting unit" for consumers there
which better is close to windows services (where actually our consumers are hosted)?

Thanks in advance
Cheers

Chris Patterson

Jan 17, 2017, 10:17:34 AM1/17/17
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
We host our consumers in cloud services, I think some have done it using service fabric.

We use Topshelf.Azure to host the service in a classic cloud service.

codebrainr

Jan 17, 2017, 11:37:38 AM1/17/17
to masstransit-discuss
There's an example available?