How to create new Transports in MT 3+

Eddie Wassef

May 17, 2016, 7:57:29 PM5/17/16
to masstransit-discuss
So a lot has been removed in 3... including (from what i can tell) ability to create transports, distribute messages etc ...
is that the case?

We were utilizing a 0MQ transport and want to port it to 3+ from 2x

Thanks

Dru Sellers

May 17, 2016, 8:53:07 PM5/17/16
to masstransit-discuss
You can make your own transports still. It's a bit involved right now. But it's there. I have a start at an HTTP one at drusellers/masstransit the branch is HTTP

Eddie Wassef

May 17, 2016, 9:24:19 PM5/17/16
to masstransit-discuss
Oh yea, and the subsciption service? Is that done for???

Eddie Wassef

Travis Smith

Eddie Wassef

Chris Patterson

May 17, 2016, 10:22:26 PM5/17/16
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
I would recommend starting here to get an understanding of Why.

There are more recent posts that explain how it all played out up to the point of general availability.

__
Chris Patterson