MT3 simple Azure Service Bus test, 409 Conflicts?

Jussi Mattila

May 27, 2015, 4:23:36 PM5/27/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
I made a simple test using MT 3.0.6-alpha on Azure Service Bus. I launch two console programs and both send some messages to the other. In Fiddler I can see errors (see 409 Conflicts in the attached screenshot) during startup, are these all expected?

Contents of the error responses look like this:
<Error><Code>409</Code><Detail>SubCode=40900. Conflict. TrackingId:2d7684a4-306c-46c1-b7a1-b6f65aa50704_G45,TimeStamp:5/27/2015 8:10:20 PM</Detail></Error>
mt3-fiddler-errors.png

Chris Patterson

May 28, 2015, 2:31:16 PM5/28/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, they should be handled exceptions. When you startup, the queues or topics already exist so they are returning a 409 that they already exist. It could be possible to check if they exist and then create, but with multiple services starting at the same time, it ends up conflicting anyway.