Hangfire support

Carmine

Mar 22, 2018, 5:03:37 AM3/22/18
to masstransit-discuss
Hi,

are there particular reasons about the choice of Quartz.NET instead of Hangfire? In your opinion, is it possible to create the adapter or there are some constraints that aren't supported in Hangfire?

Thanks,
Carmine

Chris Patterson

Mar 22, 2018, 12:01:03 PM3/22/18
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
I don't use Hangfire, but looking at the QuartzIntegration library and using that as a basis for creating a Hangfire integration should not be too difficult. Let me know if you take it on, we can create an issue and assign it to you.