Masstransit 3.5.7 causes leak in erlang processes & number of channels

已查看 30 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Guy Kolbis

未读,
2017年8月11日 16:11:292017/8/11
收件人 masstransit-discuss、אורן קופרשטיין
Hi
we are using
masstransit 3.5.7
rabbitmq 3.6.5

Our environment is running ~2000 microservices.
We use cluster.

We are experiencing a leak in the number of channels as well as the number of erlang processes being used.
In the image below you can see that we have ~46,000 channels.
If we look into the connections, we see there are many idle channels in each connection.

In addition, maybe related to it, we can see that the number of erlang processes is constantly increasing.

Can someone please share some information and assist with this behavior?

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子