Adding additional endpoints once the Bus has started-MT 3 AzureServiceBus

Suneeth Varghese

Jul 21, 2017, 11:29:45 AM7/21/17
to masstransit-discuss
Hi,

Can anyone give me an example of how i can add additional end points after the bus has started.Is it possible in  MT 3 ? So far i could find this https://github.com/MassTransit/MassTransit/blob/bfaf70bcf3459c12498af5aa748602216769d229/docs/usage/connect-endpoint.md

But not able to find any ConnectReceiveEndpoint like i see in the usage.

Chris Patterson

Jul 21, 2017, 12:22:18 PM7/21/17
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
You connect endpoints to the Host, not the bus.

Suneeth Varghese

Jul 21, 2017, 1:15:21 PM7/21/17
to masstransit-discuss
Thanks Chris,

I had to upgrade from v3.4.1 to 3.5.7 to be able to see ConnectReceiveEndPoint  shown in your example. Didn't realize its not available in version i was using.

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 8:29 AM, Suneeth Varghese <sune...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone give me an example of how i can add additional end points after the bus has started.Is it possible in  MT 3 ? So far i could find this https://github.com/MassTransit/MassTransit/blob/bfaf70bcf3459c12498af5aa748602216769d229/docs/usage/connect-endpoint.md

But not able to find any ConnectReceiveEndpoint like i see in the usage.

Chris Patterson

Shailendra Karpe

Sep 25, 2017, 3:32:27 PM9/25/17
to masstransit-discuss
Hi,

i am trying to add additional endpoints once the bus is started - MT3 with RabbitMQ.
as mentioned in the discuss i am using the below shared Url and trying to write the code for adding endpoints . but i am getting error on the rbmqhost object .
can you please provide some sample code for the same.

Code giving error

IRabbitMqHost rbmqhost = configurator.Host(new Uri(https://localhost:15672), h =>
            {
                h.Username(sk123);
                h.Password(sk123);
                h.Heartbeat(10);
            });

var handle = rbmqhost.ConnectReceiveEndpoint(TestQueue, x =>
                    {
                        x.Consumer<AdtTempConsumer>(container, cfg =>
                        {
                            cfg.UseConcurrencyLimit(1);
                        });
                        x.PrefetchCount = 10
                    });

Error Message = "The receive endpoint factory was not specified"

On Friday, 21 July 2017 11:22:18 UTC-5, Chris Patterson wrote:
You connect endpoints to the Host, not the bus.

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 8:29 AM, Suneeth Varghese <sune...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone give me an example of how i can add additional end points after the bus has started.Is it possible in  MT 3 ? So far i could find this https://github.com/MassTransit/MassTransit/blob/bfaf70bcf3459c12498af5aa748602216769d229/docs/usage/connect-endpoint.md

But not able to find any ConnectReceiveEndpoint like i see in the usage.

Dilmer Valecillos

Mar 16, 2018, 6:35:45 PM3/16/18
to masstransit-discuss
Did you ever solved this error?
I am also getting an error with the following code:

TConsumer consumer = (TConsumer)serviceProvider.GetService(typeof(TConsumer));

           string queueName = typeof(TConsumer).Name.Replace("Consumer", "");

           var handle = host.ConnectReceiveEndpoint(queueName, e =>
           {
               e.Consumer(() => consumer);
           });