MassTransit 3.0.11-beta Coming Soon

Chris Patterson

Jul 27, 2015, 3:21:14 PM7/27/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Just a heads up that the next beta of MT3 is coming soon.

I've changed the build to use FAKE, I'm building with the C# 6 compiler, but still targeting .NET 4.5 -- so there should be minimal changes. But this is using the new Roslyn compiler, so beware of dragons!

As always, if you find any issues related to the build or packaging with this release, let me know. It's an entirely new build train (including a new CI build on AppVeyor). I have tested it locally using the packages on my own system, and they appear to be build correctly. But just a heads-up!

Regards,

Chris