Distributor/Worker Fix

Faisal Nadeem

Jul 22, 2015, 4:14:33 AM7/22/15
to masstransit-discuss
Hi @Chris,

We are facing issue regarding distributor/worker functionality onward from MT 2.5.6.
Can you fix it and update in next release probably 2.11.0?

Travis Smith

Jul 28, 2015, 7:08:58 PM7/28/15
to masstransit-discuss
Faisal,

Do you have any more information on this? Is it possible that it's related to https://github.com/MassTransit/MassTransit/issues/306

Cheers,

-Travis

Faisal Nadeem

Jul 29, 2015, 8:56:34 AM7/29/15
to masstransit-discuss, tra...@legomaster.net
Hi Travis,

Actually when i upgrade MT 2.6.5 to 2.9 or 2.10, Distributor/Worker stops working. It only works with MT 2.6.5.
I think there is some problem with ping message in MT 2.9 release.

If i use milticasting MSMQ and disable controlbus, it starts working. But i have to use the RuntimeServices for subscriptions handling.

Actually @Travis this issue is already highlighted by you, if you see the URL: https://github.com/MassTransit/MassTransit/issues/200
Message has been deleted

Chris Patterson

Faisal Nadeem

Jul 30, 2015, 8:43:49 AM7/30/15
to masstransit-discuss, fais...@gmail.com
Thanks @Chris.

When can we expect the next release (2.11) on nuget?