Layers in Visual Studio solution using webapi, masstransit-rabbitmq

Naresh Potanaboina

Apr 22, 2015, 10:04:12 AM4/22/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

          I am new to MQ and I am struggling to design a proper layered architecture. Though I have done basic samples with masstransit-rabbitmq but struggling a bit to create proper layers
           Can anybody help me with designing the same using Asp.net WebApi, masstransit-rabbitmq. entityframework 6.0, Dependency Injection, Logging.

Thankyou very much in advance.

Naresh'P

Sven Van den brande

Apr 23, 2015, 4:17:39 AM4/23/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
What are your requirements?
Can you give a little bit more information?

Naresh Potanaboina

Apr 23, 2015, 6:20:32 AM4/23/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sven van den brande,

           First of all, I would like to thank you for your interest in this topic. As requested here are the details I am planning to implement.

I would like to expose WebAPI to clients to upload files/Messages,
Those filesData/Messages stored in the backed using Entityframework and simultaneously publishing the same to consumers,
Consumers can be any thick/thin clients who will pick those messages from queue and process. (saving to their Db as well).

Hope this gives a High level understanding. Being designing the application with MQ (masstransit-rabbitmq) for the first time, Wondering how it can be implemented so that any consumer can be able to access (Scalable) the data.

client(MVC UI/Other clients) ------------> webapi----->Services(Dependency Injection) ------>ServerDB and MT-RabbitmQ---------->Consumer(any system who are interested in those messages/data) ------->ConsumerDB

and keeping deduplicaiton in context :)

Cheers!!