MassTransit RabbitMQ moving half of Consumed messages on Error Queue to Error_Skipped Queue

Ryan Blake

Dec 4, 2016, 2:05:17 PM12/4/16
to masstransit-discuss

I am trying to move messages from and Error Queue back to the Queue that it originated from.
To do this I created a Consumer on the Error Queue and then published it to the Required Queue.
When I try this then half of the Consumed Messages get published but the other half get sent to the Error_Skipped Queue.

I have tried many things without success, so it's probably something simple that I am missing.

I also created post on Stack Overflow with code examples and they recommended that I post here as well.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40890057/masstransit-rabbitmq-moving-half-of-consumed-messages-on-error-queue-to-error-sk

I have attached an example project with instructions on how I reproduce it.

Here is the link to the example project:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0FYiKs0DMyrYTJfZTcxdVlKSDg/view?usp=sharing

It would be great if someone could help me if I am wrong or it might just be a bug.

Thanks in advance.

Ryan

Дмитрий Ушенко

May 4, 2017, 3:51:49 PM5/4/17
to masstransit-discuss
Did you try to use shovel plugin to rabbitmq? With this plugin installed you can move messages between queues from the rabbitmq web management app.