3.3.5 -> 4.0.1 breaking durability change

Sadprofessor

Jan 27, 2018, 2:26:04 PM1/27/18
to masstransit-discuss
Hey,

I've just upgraded to 4.0.1 (from 3.3.5) and Rabbit is now complaining about redefining the durability on an existing change. It was false but now it's being created as true.

The message class is an inner class (seeing another post on here I feel that may have something to do with it) but everything is public.

Do you know if there were any intentional changes around this? It's not so much of a problem, I'd just rather know why it's happening

Cheers
Tom

Chris Patterson

Jan 28, 2018, 12:22:37 PM1/28/18
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Well, this is how it determines if it's a temporary (non-durable) message type:

Without seeing the exact type declarations, I'm not sure I could guess why it's now staying it's a temporary (non-durable) type.