MT3 and Azure

mtel...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2015, 4:27:56 AM11/23/15
to masstransit-discuss
Hello,

I was trying to test mt3 with azure and i have a problem. When trying to startup the publisher or the subscriber there is an exception:

Additional information: The entity name or path cannot contain '/' as prefix or suffix. The supplied value is '/TEST_RabbitConsole1vshost_bus_yyyoyynbyybfbxjobdjx84bogp'.

Someone have the same issue. I had tryied with MT2 and it was working fine.

Thanks,
Miguel.

Chris Patterson

Nov 23, 2015, 9:03:38 AM11/23/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
The service URI that you pass into the Host section should have a service scope following the host name -- currently without one some of the URL formatting will fail.

This will be fixed in the next release.

__
Chris Patterson