Health Services with MT 2.6.5

Faisal Nadeem

Apr 13, 2015, 10:38:45 AM4/13/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I downgraded MT to 2.6.5 to make distributor service work. Distributor is working fine now but Health Services is been stopped working.
It is no more updating the database table HealthSaga.

Any thoughts?

Chris Patterson

Apr 15, 2015, 10:53:34 AM4/15/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Not really. Make sure you're running the RuntimeServices I guess. The health service is deprecated at this point.

Faisal Nadeem

Apr 15, 2015, 6:10:29 PM4/15/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Thanks @Chris for replying.
Actually Runtime Services are running. Only when i upgrade MT to 2.9, Health Services starts to update database but Distributor stops working
I think there is some problem with ping message in MT 2.9 release. That is why i downgraded MT to 2.6.5 to make it work.

Any suggestion i could develop my own Health Services by pinging each MT instance running in network?
Or if we could fix distributor in MT 2.9?

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 7:38 AM, Faisal Nadeem <fais...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I downgraded MT to 2.6.5 to make distributor service work. Distributor is working fine now but Health Services is been stopped working.
It is no more updating the database table HealthSaga.

Any thoughts?

Chris Patterson

Apr 15, 2015, 7:36:20 PM4/15/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Do you know what's wrong with it in 2.9.9? I wasn't aware of an issue honestly.

Faisal Nadeem

Apr 16, 2015, 2:44:49 AM4/16/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Actually this issue is already highlighted by @Travis.

[...]