Automatonymous features: Combine, Substate

255 visningar

Tomer Yoskovich

oläst,
16 nov. 2015 07:28:162015-11-16
till masstransit-discuss
Hello,

I was wondering in the telephone unit test, what is the added value of defining a substate (as opposed to simply another "regular" state)

In addition, I would like to know how to use the syntax for Combine? (I've seen it in the documentation but in latest version that syntax (inside "define") doesn't seem to exist anymore)
If it has been removed, how else can I wait for 2 events?

Thanks

Chris Patterson

oläst,
16 nov. 2015 09:52:372015-11-16
till masstrans...@googlegroups.com
There is a way to define a CompositeEvent which is the equivalent of the original Combine syntax from Magnum.

I've been slow to get the state machine documentation updated. But I'll get to it soon.

__
Chris Patterson

Meddelandet har raderats

Tomer Yoskovich

oläst,
18 nov. 2015 05:53:592015-11-18
till masstransit-discuss
Thanks Chris,

I played with the CompositeEvent and I can see that it allows me to do any kind of forkin (like Thread.Join) so it's very nice :)

Is it possible to define a CompositeEvent of an event happening x amount of times?

(I tried the following syntax (but one TaskPhaseCCompleted raised it)
CompositeEvent(() => LotsOfCEventsCompleted, x => x.CompositeLotsOfCEvents, TaskPhaseCCompleted, TaskPhaseCCompleted, TaskPhaseCCompleted);
)

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 4:28 AM -0800, "Tomer Yoskovich" <to...@yoskovich.com> wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering in the telephone unit test, what is the added value of defining a substate (as opposed to simply another "regular" state)

In addition, I would like to know how to use the syntax for Combine? (I've seen it in the documentation but in latest version that syntax (inside "define") doesn't seem to exist anymore)
If it has been removed, how else can I wait for 2 events?

Thanks

Chris Patterson

oläst,
18 nov. 2015 09:20:582015-11-18
till masstrans...@googlegroups.com
That would be an interesting addition to the capability. Perhaps submit it as a feature request. Maybe a more general way to specify a When clause in addition to the events themselves.

__
Chris Patterson

Svara alla
Svara författaren