Automatonymous saga - composite correlation key

Adrian Wawrzak

Aug 22, 2017, 5:52:42 AM8/22/17
to masstransit-discuss
Hi,

I have question and probably feature request.
I checked tests, documentation and browsed for similar question, but I couldn't find anything.
Is it possible to correlate saga by composite key, e.g. two GUIDs?

Let's say we have 2 sagas, first saga is sending multiple messages with same correlationId, but different customId then waits for response, second saga receives these messages and creates separate instance for each, does some processing and sends back responses to first saga.

Alexey Zimarev

Aug 23, 2017, 7:57:43 AM8/23/17
to masstransit-discuss
What persistence are you using?