Acking, is that taken care of?

DotNetSyndrome

Aug 27, 2015, 10:57:44 AM8/27/15
to masstransit-discuss
Good morning everyone,

It's a great day at Masstransit! Here is a very general question about Masstransit & RabbitMQ. Do I need to provide any kind of special code for acknowledgement, in order to avoid re-delivery issues?

Chris Patterson

Aug 27, 2015, 5:20:35 PM8/27/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
As long as your consumer doesn't throw an exception the message will be acknowledged to RabbitMQ.

____
Chris Patterson