mt3 MassTransit.Compatibility missing

Ra Long

May 20, 2015, 6:35:53 AM5/20/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Is this project/assembly available in any github repository? Any plans to include it in the mt3 branch? Intentionally omitted or oversight?

Technically speaking, I know it's not needed and MassTransit.Tests builds successfully when the reference is removed but it's referenced in the latest commit so it'd be nice to have a clean build without having to tweak projects.

Chris Patterson

May 20, 2015, 11:39:20 PM5/20/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
That's likely a mistake on my part, I'll clean up the dependency chain to make sure it's resolved before the next release.

Ra Long

Chris Patterson

Ra Long

Chris Patterson