Custom transport protocol

Thinus Barnard

Apr 19, 2015, 7:50:42 PM4/19/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to connect various devices and 3rd party applications to a service bus. The devices and applications send/receive messages using a custom transport protocol. The protocol uses framing with frame numbers and checksums. Frames have a maximum size so when a message is larger than the frame size limit it is broken up into multiple frames where every frame has a number and checksum. Each frame needs to be verified and acknowledged.

How would I go about implementing this custom behaviour?
Is this the right place to ask or more a question for the messaging framework?

Thank you,
Thinus

Dru Sellers

May 7, 2015, 4:17:57 PM5/7/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
My guess is this won't work with MT. It assumes a higher level transport like RabbitMQ or AzureSB.

-d